If you are planning on becoming a PADI Instructor or PADI IDC Staff Instructor, you are also required to be an EFR Instructor.
We offer regularly scheduled EFR Instructor courses as part of our PADI IDCs and can also offer them on request, one-on-one. Even if you are not doing your PADI IDC with us, why not think about doing this with us in advance to remove some of the stress and workload during the IDC?
Anyone can become EFR certified or an EFR Instructor, it is not even required to be a diver. These courses teach first aid and CPR skills that are valuable for everyone on the planet. As well as an adult First Aid and CPR Instructor you will become a Care for Children Instructor and will be able to teach infant and child CPR techniques.
- Have completed a sanctioned course in adult CPR within the past 24 months
- Have completed a sanctioned course in basic first aid within the past 24 months
We can teach PADI EFR in advance if needed.
EFRI Required Materials
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care Instructor Guide
- Emergency First Response Care for Children Instructor Guide
- Emergency First Response DVD
- Emergency First Response Care for Children DVD
- Emergency First Response Course Knowledge Reviews
From your EFR and CFC courses you should already have the following, if you do not you will need to purchase them:
- Emergency First Response Participant Manual
- Emergency First Response Care for Children Participant Manual
- Emergency Care at a Glance
EFRI Course cost
- Tuition PHP10,000
- Required Instructor Manuals and DVDs. Contact us for preferential prices.
- Required Course Manuals: Varies depending on what you have already
- Application fee, payable directly to PADI
EFRI Course duration
- 1 - 2 days